Service Provider Analysis
Our process offers quantitative and qualitative metrics for a thorough and balanced analysis. We first benchmark your current plan to determine its competitiveness from an administrative, investment and cost effective standpoint. We conduct vendor searches and due diligence comparisons. We assist with plan design consulting and vendor contract negotiations including plan financing strategies. Our consulting services also include evaluations of 408(b)(2) provider disclosures and benchmarking. This will include:
- Identification of all service provider and investment revenue sources including recordkeeping and administration, broker/advisor compensation, commissions, wrap charges, special fee arrangements, 12b-1, Sub TA, Shareholder Service, and investment management expenses.
- Fee comparisons versus plans of like industry and size
- Analysis and recommendations for cost savings
- Plan design and participant success measure statistics versus peer plans
- Market the plan to other service providers if necessary
We also provide complete conversion assistance when moving to an alternative plan provider is in your best interest.