Exit Planning helps business owners set, sort through, and pursue their exit objectives. It enables owners to leave their companies when they want, to the successors they want, and with the amount of cash they need.
Without exception, every owner leaves his or her company. Whether you do it in style depends on the specific exit planning actions you take before you leave.
If you see ownership change in your future, we can help you plan towards a successful business exit. We can help you answer the seven planning questions located on this page and identify qualified advisors to help you through the process.
Our Exit Planning Experience:
As a Member of BEI's Network of Exit Planning Advisors™, we have access to its publications as well as to ongoing training and information about a variety of cutting edge Exit Planning techniques. We belong to a nationwide network of professionals in other disciplines experienced in the Exit Planning process.
What we offer business owners:
- We've guided numerous owners through "The Completely Revised How to Run Your Business So You Can Leave It In Style Workbook for Owners and Advisors," the blueprint for an owner's exit success. When we help you to complete the Workbook, you will have a clear Action List stating actions to be taken, due dates for each action and the name of the advisor responsible for its completion.
- No-cost initial consultations to explain how the Exit Planning Process works.
- Access to state-of-the-art Exit Planning resources.
- We maintain relationships with professionals in other disciplines experienced in the Exit Planning process. We can help you to find the advisors you need.
- Through our affiliation with Business Enterprise Institute, we present seminars on a variety of Exit Planning topics.